- Sun, 11 DecWalk at Shrove Head11 Dec 2022, 14:30 – 17:00Walk at Shrove Head, Stroove, Co. Donegal, IrelandA chance to press pause on the rushing around before Christmas. Come and walk in nature, have time to yourself, listen to a little poetry and music, and have a chance to share with others on what really matters at this time of year.
- Sat, 10 DecPapal Cross Car Park, Phoenix Park10 Dec 2022, 12:30 – 14:00Papal Cross Car Park, Phoenix Park, Phoenix Park, Dublin, IrelandA chance to press pause on the rushing around before Christmas. Come and walk in nature, have time to yourself, listen to a little poetry and music, and have a chance to share with others on what really matters at this time of year.
- Wed, 09 NovZoom meeting
- Wed, 05 OctZoom meeting
- Wed, 29 JunZoom meeting
- Sun, 29 MayDublin29 May 2022, 12:00 – 14:30Dublin, Bull Island, Co. Dublin, IrelandA chance to meet, chat, walk and wonder about life and faith together. Meeting at the roundabout on North Bulll Island: at end of causeway, at entrance to St Anne's Golf Club. All Welcome, and please bring a packed lunch for a picnic at the end.
- Fri, 15 AprOnline Reflective Gathering
- Sun, 03 AprOnline Reflective Gathering
- Sun, 20 MarOnline reflective gathering
- Sat, 18 DecBotanic Gardens18 Dec 2021, 11:15 – 13:00 GMTBotanic Gardens, Glasnevin, Dublin 9, D09 VY63, IrelandDuring Advent, our waiting has a purpose while we look forward, perhaps to something new. Between ‘the now and not yet’ join us on a December morning, to listen in the long grass, hide and seek in the trees, paper snowball fight exchange that joins our thoughts and spot a decoration to bring home.
- Tue, 14 DecOnline Event
- Sat, 03 AprZoom meeting03 Apr 2021, 19:00 – 20:30Zoom meetingWe invite you to join with us in celebrating the Risen Lord together with Paschal fire, candles, scripture, music, dance, sharing and breaking bread together. It is a family friendly event. We plan to begin outside around an Easter fire and later move inside and gather around the kitchen table.
- Fri, 02 AprZoom gathering
- Sat, 20 Marzoom
- Sat, 06 Marzoom meeting
Sounds of Silence - Good Friday
Good Friday’s Sound of Silence event, was about bringing people together through their personal imagery and their connected stories. With curtains closed, participants joined the event in semi darkness, generating a quiet and non-distracting atmosphere. The event centered on a slide show of the participants submitted images, accompanied by Gorecki’s Symphony of Sorrowful Songs. The sensitively paced images were paused at intervals, to invite contributions. It was very simple but very moving. We realised later, that the dominance of the imagery, served as a respite from staring at each other on screen. Through this absence, we felt the presence of each other all the more. Re-visiting the images in the quiet, final re-showing, was now enriched by the narratives of those who spoke.